Profit From Price Spikes With Targeted Stocks
You are cordially invited to “the money party!”
It’s a phrase that Tony Sagami, senior analyst and editor of Disruptors & Dominators, likes to use to summarize the high-flying stock market these days. And he says it’s a party worth attending.
There’s so much money sloshing around, it has to go somewhere. That’s why the stocks continue to rally higher and higher. But that’s not the only place that money is sloshing into. It’s sloshing into commodities — both hard assets and soft assets.
And there’s one sector, in particular, where investing in these assets can bring you big pay days.
In this special five-minute video segment, Tony delves into the home construction sector, which is benefitting from a new trend that’s here to stay.
The fact is that Congress is spending money like there’s no tomorrow. And it has the help of the Federal Reserve Bank, which is keeping interest rates at 0%, and spending 120 billion dollars a month on bond asset purchases. So, all of those dollars are flooding into the system.
And it’s going into suburban real estate, as people move. Carefully selected stocks that profit from these demographic changes are the best places to put your money. You don’t have to go into tech stocks to try to make giant double-digit profits.
There is so much opportunity. This money party is not slowing down. The biggest mistake is to not buy anything. Because there are some assets that are going to do very, very well. Where are you going to put your money to profit from the money party?
In this insightful video, Tony discusses:
• Which hard and soft assets are seeing the sharpest price spikes;
• How high the average home builder stock is up in 2021: “That’s some pretty spectacular profits!”
• The “parabolic” move in lumber prices and what we can expect in both the short and long term;
• The company that’s dominating the trend of “migration to suburban and rural areas;”
• His personal experience growing up on a farm (no wonder he’s an expert on commodities!);
The information in this short segment couldn’t be timelier. I suggest you watch it now.
Disruptors & Dominators